With 10 games tonight, our Daily Fantasy Rankings have a ton of options for how to fill your lineups out. Luckily for you guys we’re currently working on a couple ideas on how to put up our optimal lineups for DraftStreet and FanDuel, and hopefully we’ll have a preview up today or tomorrow.
These are fairly time consuming right now, as unlike some of our competitors we update our figures daily based upon match-ups, trends, and playing time in back-back games. Because of this it will likely take us a little time to get up lineups for all the major sites in Daily Fantasy Sports, but that’s our goal over the next couple months as we move into Baseball season.
All the heavy hitters for Daily Fantasy Rankings are in play tonight:
- Dwight Howard in a favorable matchup vs his old teammate Martin Gorcat
- Josh Smith vs the abysmal CLE frontcourt
- Kevin Love is going to be matched up vs the ancient Tim Duncan, or Dejuan Blair, neither of whom is going to be able to shut him down
- Kevin Durant has a chance for a bounce-back game vs the floundering Clippers
- Deron Williams gets to take out his frustrations on the horrible defense of the Washington Wizards.
Daily Fantasy Rankings Top Plays
- Josh Smith: Our boy Smoooove has had a really fantastic March, and while his splits vs Cleveland have not been great, I fully expect him to make up for that tonight against a weak CLE frontcourt. Over the last 5 games Cleveland is last in the league defending the PF spot, giving up an average of 29.6 points and 15 rebounds a game.
- Andrew Bynum: Bynum who up until last night had been on an absolute terror, has to be licking his chops in his matchup vs the Mavs. The Lakers have finally realized how dominant Bynum can be when he gets his touches, and over his last 7 games(including the game he was thrown out of last night) he’s averaging 39.9 Daily Fantasy Sports points/game. Dallas is without Brendan Haywood for the next couple games, and fantasy no-names Ian Mahinmi and Brandan Wright don’t stand a chance vs a focused angry Bynum. Throw in that Bynum can’t stand this Dallas team, and how he was tossed last night, I fully expect well rested Bynum to dominate the Mavs weak frontcourt.
- Chris Paul: Paul and the Clippers have been struggling recently, but in terms of Daily Fantasy Sports scoring the OKC Thunder can lead to a boost in points. They’ve only played once prior this season, however Paul went off for 26 points and 14 assists in that game, and his counterpart Russell Westbrook went off for 31 and 4. In other words we’re expecting a nice performance from both players in what should be a very fast paced game.
Daily Fantasy Rankings Value Plays
- Rodrigue Beaubois: Roddy Buckets is finally getting some play from Rick Carlisle, and with all the injuries the aging Dallas team is facing recently we expect it to continue tonight vs the Lakers. There is some risk in this since Carlisle has been known to make changes game to game, but over his last 5 Beaubois is averaging 14.5 points, 5 boards and just under 3 assists per game and has gotten at least 1 steal in all 5. I’m expecting Kobe to spend some time on Jason Kidd tonight and the Lakers PG’s to be assigned to Beaubois, so this should be a solid Value play
- Nate Robinson: The biggest benefit in Daily Fantasy Sports terms from the Monta Ellis trade has been the pint sized PG of the Warriors. Since the trade Nate is averaging 29 fantasy points/game, and thankfully sites haven’t adjusted his salary totally yet so he provides massive value right now. The Hornets have been fairly decent vs PG’s this year, but he’s been able to score against anyone and I don’t expect that to change tonight.
- Ben Gordon: Rodney Stucky is out tonight, and while he would have been a great play vs the uptempo Denver Nuggets, Ben Gordon makes for a great value play. Stuckey’s great play has limited his minutes this year, but Gordon is the kind of guy that can light it up when he gets the ball, and vs Denver we’d expect his playing style to thrive.
DraftDay $100 NBA FreeRoll
If you’re looking for a great way to get into Daily Fantasy Sports, Make sure you check out DraftDay and their nightly NBA freeroll World B Free.